A guide to choosing a spa retreat
It's hard to get a duff spa but standards do vary & you want to avoid spa-stress, at Groupia we only use the spas our team would go, & they’re experts. The good thing about a spa break is that it's going to deliver on all fronts, your back & legs, so stretch out, go further to get better & get away. You're going to relax when you get there anyway, so this might be the time to just accept an extra hour's drive might be ok. You might even get a driver! And if you can't decide you could even just stay over to a local one.
Groupia is stress free and easy. Allows you to enjoy yourself more. Perfecto!
In our opinion there are basically 5 categories you should consider
- Location > does it serve all of you, can you access easily? What’s it near?
- Price > is the break going to fit your budget?
- Treatments > does it have what you need, if you wanted to add any?
- Facilities > what other facilities do you want or need to have a rewarding break?
- Wining & Dining > what’s on offer here?
- Girls weekend or hen party
- Sister or girlfriend’s Birthday / Break Up / Health News
- Pre / post surgery
- Diet goal win / Eating clean weekend
- Mother’s Day Treat with the family females (don’t just go mother’s day when it’s more expensive, give it as a gift on mother’s day)
- You name it, a spa weekend can fit!
Types of Events
- Half-day spa trips > Bag a half day to see off the stress or have a claming session before a big one.
- Full-Day Spa Packages > Get a big day in with your team.
- Weekend Spa Break > A whole weekend of stress relief and relaxation with unlimited spa access.
- Staycation Spa Retreat > Turn your break into a spa-liday!
- European Wellness Retreat > Spas with a little bit of European glitterati, why not?